Global environmental law
- A.A. 2016/2017
- CFU 8
- Ore 40
- Classe di laurea LM-52
Basic knowledge of Public law or Constitutional law or International law
The course aims at offering knowledge on global environmental issues and on the
interactions between international, European and national laws.
Students are expected to be able to understand and discuss global environmental
issues and how global environmental law impacts on the international trade and policy.
The course will cover a range of general issues including:
- The concept of global environmental law
- The development of international environmental law
-The development of EU environmental law
-Enforcement of environmental law
-The global environmental actors
- The principles of environmental law
- Business and international environmental law: the principle of sustainable development
The course will cover also a range of specific issues including international biodiversity
law and international climate change law.
- 1. (A) P. Sands, J. Peel Principles of International Environmental Law Cambridge University Press , 3rd ed., 2012 » Pagine/Capitoli: pp. 1-301; 449-575; 601-662; 779-865
Attending students: additional reading materials will be given during classes
- frontal lecturing